How can we support you?
If you are an individual, please consider registering on the website and creating the “About me” document to introduce yourselves to all our inclusive employers and apply for the jobs listed on the page.
You can also reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the support we offer. This can vary from workshops, 1:1 sessions and others, all designed to help you overcome personal barriers.
If you are a business that would like support in shaping your jobs to be inclusive and appeal to untapped talent pools, we are here to help. The programme and the jobs portal are designed to connect the business with the work-ready candidates looking for opportunities. To learn more email us at email@example.com, so our Specialist Advisers can get in touch with you!
The Fair Chance Programme
Our Fair Chance Employment Programme is an innovative and inclusive programme developed with Warwickshire employers to support them in making their recruitment process more flexible, more inclusive and ultimately more accessible to a wider talent pool of people who may have barriers accessing the job market.
Who do we support?
We are working closely with our partners to support:
- Foreign nationals who are part of our Resettlement Programme in Warwickshire
- People with SEND (Special Education Needs Disability)
- Ex-armed forces and their families
- Young people that are not in education, employment or training (NEETS)
- People over the age of 50 who are looking for paid employment.
- Care Leavers
- Young Carers
- Women Returning to Work
- People who have been made redundant or lost their jobs through the pandemic, from the above priority groups